Many things have happened since the last post in February.
1. Kaggle and other competitions
- KDD Cup 2015 – My team InterContinental Ensemble (Andreas, Michael, Tam, Mert, Kohei, Song, Xiaocong, Peng, and me) finished first out of 821 teams!
- Otto Group Product Classification Challenge at Kaggle – Michael, Abhishek and I finished 3rd out of 3,514 teams.
- Liberty Mutual Group: Property Inspection Prediction at Kaggle – Michael and I finished 5th out of 2,236 teams while we were 1st on the public leaderboard.
- Countable Care: Modeling Women’s Health Care Decisions at Driven Data – Abhishek and I finished 3rd out of 491 teams.
2. Kaggler package
- Kaggler 0.3.8 was released.
- Fellow Kaggler, Jiming Ye added an online tree learner to the package.
I will post about each update soon. Stay tuned! 🙂
Kaggler. Data Scientist.